Cheers to Camino Gummies
Camino Sparkling Pear Gummies by Kiva Confections
Camino Gummies transport consumers to the various landscapes throughout California suggested by the gummies’ flavors and namesakes. The name Camino was inspired by the historic 600-mile state road El Camino Real. I was lucky enough to sample the Sparkling Pear variety, which is dosed with a unique ratio of CBD to THC intended to reduce anxiety. Kiva Confection’s gummies have no trace of cannabis taste and maintain a purely indulgent flavor for an infusion. Succulent sweet honey glazed pear pours over a tender bouncy gummy texture with a prosecco flavor on the end. These edibles are fun, tasty and promote sensational daydreaming. A vivid dreamy winery awaited me when I tried three gummies.
Kiva Confections have been crafting cannabis edibles since 2010 and they continue to produce and deliver safe and convenient cannabis products. Camino Gummies also come in Wild Berry, Blenheim Apricot and Pineapple Habanero flavors.
- Barbary Coast Dispensary: 952 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94103
- SAVA – Bay Area Delivery – getsava.com
- Airfield Supply Co.: 1190 Coleman Ave., San Jose, CA 95110
- MedMen – DTLA: 735 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Torrey Hollistic: 10671 Roselle St #100, San Diego, CA 92121
- Cornerstone Wellness: 2551 Colorado Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90041
Source: Dope Magazine